Like the Asian broth, lemongrass and coriander, here is a recipe for you!
It is as light as tasty and easy.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Ingredients for 2 people:
In the box
- 200g shiitake mushrooms
- 1 stalk Lemongrass
- 1 lemon Green Bio
- some leaves coriander
- 125g egg noodles
In your closet
- 1 knob of butter or margarine
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe Asian broth with lemongrass and coriander
- Peel and slice the mushrooms coarsely feet.
- Slice into rings and rinse quickly under water.
- Sauté over medium - high heat for 10 minutes. in a pan with the butter.
- Add chopped coriander, some thin slices of lemon and stir frequently.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan,
- Heat 700 ml of water with bouillon cubes.
- When the water boils, turn off the heat and place the pan off the heat.
- Dip the pasta, cover and let stand for 4-5 min.
Zest the lemon, squeeze the juice and set aside.
Divide pasta and broth in two soup plates.
- Add a little lemon juice and mix.
- Place on top some mushrooms, some whole coriander leaves and lemon zest.
The HelloFresh trick:
Peel the lemon before cut into thin slices. Only the first 6/7 cm are edible.
You can however use the outside and top of lemongrass broth to flavor a papillote fish or herbal tea.
Just be sure to discard the pieces after use and before eating your meal.
The HelloFresh info:
Lemon grass (or lemon grass), is from Malaysia. If you opt for a cool stick, select it with a firm and fragrant bulb.
Along With HelloFresh.fr, receive home every week varied recipes and fresh ingredients for cooking in 30 minutes! "