Here's a great dessert, easy and quick to perform, to end on a note with greedy greedy bites.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons whole hazelnuts
- 2 tbsp. for cashew soup
- 80 g of flakes’oat
- 200 g of chocolate praline
- 50 g of dark chocolate
- 10 cl cream
- 1 tsp. tablespoons blond raisins
- 5 tbsp. tablespoons toasted sesame
- 1 small can chopped caramelized hazelnuts
Recipe gourmet bites
Prepare a loaf pan lined with’a baking paper.
In a skillet,
- Roast the hazelnuts and cashews,
- Then arrange them in a mincer and then mix them coarsely.
- Roast the flakes’oats.
In a pan in a water bath,
- Melt the chocolate and add the CREM. Mix well.
- Pour all the flakes and dried fruit mix.
- Pour into prepared pan, spread and sprinkle with caramelized hazelnuts.
- Cool (about 1 hour).
Cut into squares and serve.
Recipe: A. Beauvais Photo: F. Hamel