Only available from November to December the Corsican clementine is the only one produced in France.
Perfect for a light dessert to serve with tea or coffee with citrus, clementines candy here in Corsica.
But c’is also a great idea to cook with children and try to make them happy!
Ingredients for 6 people:
- 6 clementines Corsican IGP
- 150 g of sugar,
- 1 lemon.
Corsican clementine candy
- Peel the clementines, separate neighborhoods by removing the small white skins.
- Pour 150 grams of sugar in a nonstick pan with a little water.
- Heat shaking the pan (without ever using spoon that would crystallize sugar) until you get a light caramel.
- Pour lemon juice and mix net.
- Using a fork, dip one by one clementine segments in the caramel and place them on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Work quickly because the caramel cools quickly.
- Rest your candy before eating.
Photo J. MECHALI - Styling I. WAR - Clémentine de Corse IGP