Ideal for appetizers or an appetizer of’autumn recipe appetizers Roquefort and dried apricots should seduce you with its freshness and lightness.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 16 sheets lettuce Selecting Florette
- 100 g mascarpone
- 100 g Roquefort or other blue cheese
- 4 apricots dry fluffy
- Salt and pepper
Recipe clogged with Roquefort and dried apricots
In a bowl,
- Mix with fork mascarpone and roquefort.
- Cut the apricots into small dice.
Using two teaspoons,
- Make 16 dumplings mascarpone Roquefort.
- Place each quenelle the center of a lettuce leaf.
- Post these bites on a plate,
- Divide the diced apricots in each bite.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Visual Credit: © Florette / G. Quantin / I. Brancq-Lepage