Here's a delicious rice recipe where vegetables, fruits and nuts are a surprising and delicious wedding.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people:
In the box
- 100g baby carrots
- 2 carrots
- 1 orange juice
- some leaves mint
- 150g mixed rice
- 20 gr hazelnuts Shelled
In the closet
- 1 + 1 butter hazelnut
- 1 c. tablespoons of powdered sugar
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Recipe Babies candied orange mint carrots and caramelized hazelnuts:
Heat a pot of salted water and cook rice over medium heat for 20 minutes. when the water trembles.
In the meantime,
- Peel the baby carrots and cut some of the tops.
- Cut the ends of large carrots, peel and detail the sticks the size of baby carrots.
- Cook everything in a pan with the butter over medium heat for 10 minutes. about.
- Stir occasionally.
Squeeze the orange and add the juice at the end of 10 min.
- Reduce for 2-3 min.
- Add a few mint leaves and a little pepper.
Coarsely crushed hazelnuts and place them in a hot pan, without fat.
- Add sugar, stir and cook over medium heat for a few minutes. in mixing. 1 or 2 times.
- They should caramelize but not burn!
Drain the rice and distribute the plates, add 1 knob of butter, 1 turn of pepper mill and place on top candied carrots.
Finish with the caramelized hazelnuts and serve.
The trick HelloFresh :
Keep the tops of carrots, rinse and keep them in a broth, or to complete a soup.
Along With HelloFresh.fr, receive home every week varied recipes and fresh ingredients for cooking in 30 minutes! "