Here is the recipe Bananas wok, caramel sauce and caramelized fruit dessert, easy and quick to warm winter dinners.
Ingredients for 4 people:
- Beautiful 4 bananas slightly green
- 1 c. tablespoons oil
- 50g butter
- 100g brown sugar
- 5 cl dark rum
- 5 c. tablespoons cream
- 1 c. flaked almonds.
Recipe Fried bananas, caramel sauce:
Peel the bananas and cut them into 4 or 5 sections.
Heat the oil and butter in a wok,
- Fry the bananas until they are tender.
- Toast the almonds in a few minutes to dry nonstick skillet.
- Remove bananas.
- Add the sugar to the wok, stir with a spatula and let caramelize.
- When the sauce is syrupy, golden, pour the rum and give one or two broths mixing.
- Add the cream, stirring over medium heat.
- Pour over bananas.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve hot, accompanied by vanilla ice cream.