Here is a delicious dessert to achieve during the season’summer and’autumn with apples and gooseberries in your garden.
C’is a lightweight and easy recipe that should delight the taste buds of your guests.
Ingredients for 4 people:
Choose beautiful savory and sweet potatoes and freshly picked currants.
One can also use Frozen redcurrants if you make this recipe out of the currants season.
- Beautiful 4 apples rather sweet that stand for cooking (eg Cortland, Granny Smith)
- 100 gr currants
- 60 g butter
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar (white or red)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 5 cl calvados
- 4 sheets of Brick
Relating to honey and calvados, you can replace them with syrup’maple and the’alcohol such as the’Armagnac.
Crepes with apples and currants orchard:
The success of this recipe is the cooking, it should not be too long to not make the sauce, not too short, have apples too firm.
- Peel apples and cut into small cubes
- Fry the potatoes in a pan with a little butter
- Flambé apples with calvados
- Add sugar and honey with golden apples
- Melt the remaining butter and brush the leaves of bricks
- Arrange apples bricks sheets center with currants
- Close the sheets with tape or kitchen string
- Bake in oven at 180 degrees and let leather about 10 minutes
You can serve this delicious purse apple and currants with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream and add some mint leaves and gooseberries decoration.