With ras el hanout lamb takes us in the kitchen.
Here is the delicious recipe of’lamb couscous express how twine
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 600g lamb saddle (or leg or shoulder)
- 1 merguez,
- 1 large carrot
- 1 large turnip long white
- 120g cooked chickpeas
- 1 large handful of raisins
- 1.3 liters vegetable stock or chicken
- 1 c. tablespoon ras el hanout
- 1/2 tsp. Coffee cumin, salt.
Lamb couscous express how twine
Crumble the meat from the sausages and sauté 3 minutes to dry and then add the spices and cook for 1-2 minutes on low heat.
Pour the broth, add the raisins, bring to a boil then reduce heat.
Add chickpeas, carrots and turnips cut into tagliatelle using a vegetable peeler or a mandoline and bring to boil.
Adjust the seasoning.
Pour the broth into individual soup bowls, add the meat cut into very thin slices and cover.
Serve the lamb with string so fine semolina.
- Check out the recipe for couscous royal