The lime, in addition to’use as’is made of flowers in infusion, is a very ornamental.
Large, it will need’room to grow.
In short, that’you should know
Family : Malvaceae
Type : Tree
Height : 15-40 m
Exposure : Sunny and part shade
Ground : Ordinary
Foliage : Deciduous
Flowering : Summer
Harvest linden : Bloom
It is recommended planting linden to’fall to promote’rooting before’winter.
Purchased pot or container you still can plant it up’Spring avoiding periods of frost.
- For plantations outside the’Autumn plan regular watering to facilitate’rooting
- Choose a location remote from’at least 15 to 20 m of’a dwelling because this tree takes a lot of space ...
No size n’is really necessary but if you must prune and cut the branches, let between November and March but never during freezing.
For larger branches it may be wise to’apply a sealant to healing the wounds order’are housed prevent certain diseases.
Harvesting linden flowers:
Linden flowers are harvested in general early’summer but depending on the region, the harvest can last for a good part of the’summer.
The harvest is the linden flowering period.
- The harvest period is very short and lasts only for 2 to 3 days.
- We must harvest the flowers and bracts, c’is’species sheet which is bonded to the flower
- The best time to harvest linden c’is when’there are a few open flowers and the rest button
- Then spread the flowers on a clean cloth in a fortnight, in a dry and hot.
- We can even leave them out on condition that’he n’there is no risk of rain.
Cash and lime varieties:
There 45 linden varieties. All are used and all decorative. You n’that have more’to choose from.
That is the linden:
The lime is known to all for its herbal teas and infusions, but c’is a tree with’majestic look.
Its leaves have a silvery sheen that give him a lot of lightness while his antlers, relatively dense, bring the freshness and the’shade during the’summer.
You will appreciate its exquisite scents and bees s’to rush to get the nectar.
Virtues of lime:
The lime is traditionally used in herbal tea to calm sleep disorders and improve states of nervousness in adults as in children.
Linden presents no side effects and can be consumed by the whole family.
It is also found in the virtues of linden flower against the spasm and against fever.
Finally, recent studies have shown that’regular consumption of linden herbal tea participating in strengthening defenses, including against rum and flu.
- Health: discover the benefits and virtues of lime
Common diseases and parasites in linden:
- Scale insects: Fight and bio treatment
- Aphids: Fight and bio treatment
Malignant Council on the linden:
At flowering, pick flowers before that’they will dry and fall off.
Dry them in’outside and use them in infusion during winter with a dollop of honey!