Top dressing is to apply directly to your lawn a layer of 1/2 to 1 cm of soil in order to give it the complement of organic materials necessary for its proper development.
You can also use a compost whose’fertilising bring all the requirements needed for your lawn for a year.
Topdressing, technical and principle
Composting allows proper maintenance of plants and grass and also avoid the’contribution of’fertilizers too frequent.
- This allows the soil to s’expand organically.
- It also allows’aerate the soil that tends to s’weighing over the years.
- Top dressing improves soil structure.
- A better structured soil will promote water retention and fertilizing.
- L’contribution of compost or compost will allow the sol’be more porous and thus promote gas exchange necessary for proper root development.
Malignant Council :
A dressing is an excellent way of’maintain its ecologically lawn.
- The soil has what is it for?
- Renovation of grass, how?
- Create new turf
- Perform a potting