L’improvement of’clay soil you deem too wet spends all of’a first phase’identification. How to know the exact nature of my land and what are the ways to address them.
Recognize land is too clayey:
It is easily recognizable by its appearance.
Indeed, it is then both compact, sticky and form large clods difficult to work.
It is usually very heavy l’particularly wet winter and then that’it will tend to become very dry and even crack the’summer.
How to make the slightest earth?
There are various effective ways you make during the digging of’Fall or spring of your soil:
- Bring an organic soil-based fertilizers and’algae order’improving’soil microbial activity and make it more humus.
- Make a contribution sand and soil to improve drainage and water retention.
- Finally, mix your soil with mulch cocoa shells like to make it lighter and increase its fertility.
What if the’water stagnates during’winter?
You can drain when you plant by putting in the hole a layer of 3-4 cm balls’clay or gravel order’prevent the roots lying in the’humidity.
Read also on the ground:
- Plant bulbs in a clay soil
- Sandy soil, what to do?
- The soil has what is it for?