L’appearance of foam on a grass or a lawn is often linked to simple and easy to identify causes.
Before’use an anti-foam, several factors such as mowing, scarification, the’exposure,’watering the’aeration, topdressing or soil fertilization can occur.
How to remove the foam?
- C’is encouraging the growth of the lawn at the expense of the foam that’we obtain the best results in the fight against the foam.
- Lawn or turf need sunlight.
It is then important to cut the branches of trees that are too much’shade and prevent the proper development of the grass.
- Finally, observe the basic rules below and become the first anti-foam your garden!
Mow the lawn regularly:
- It must s’performing at least once a week in the spring and every 15 days the’summer.
- Do not mow below 3-4 cm.
In addition, you prevent the proper development of your grass and promote the’appearance of the foam.
Fertilize the lawn:
- The more your grass is shorter and it needs’nutrients to grow.
- So, choose a slow-release fertilizer you épanderez in spring and’fall.
- This action helps to stimulate the development of your lawn at the expense of the foam.
Aerate the lawn bulwark against the foam:
- A foam-free lawn is primarily a well aerated turf!
- For this there are suitable devices with spikes or special shoes for small areas. this operation s’carried throughout the’year.
Scarify the lawn removes moss:
- It allows’remove surface and therefore less vigorous roots because they tend to form a surface layer that maintains the’moisture and facilitates the development of the foam.
- Find our tips well scarify the lawn, this can s’perform one or more times in’year.
Antifoam control products:
- Finally, there are very effective treatment products that will prevent the’appearance of the foam.
Read also on the lawn:
- Create his lawn, his lawn
- Renovate your lawn, the grass