The mock is a beautiful spring-flowering shrub.
The planting,’caring for and pruning promotes the proper development of mock and prevents diseases.
In short, that’you should know:
Name : Philadelphus
Family : Hydrangacées
Type : Shrub
Height : 1-3 m
Exposure : Sunny and part shade
Ground : Ordinary
Foliage : Deciduous
Flowering : June
It is recommended to plant your seringat’fall.
Choose a location rather sunny but not too hot.
The mock even tolerate light shade.
- Follow us tips for planting a shrub.
- Multiplication cuttings Dry wood in February.
Pruning and maintenance of mock:
- After flowering, cut in half the shoots of’year.
This will restore vigor to mock and stimulate the next flowering.
- Also remove dead and fragile stems.
To have a beautiful mock:
L’contribution of’a universal fertilizer spring improve growth, flowering and make the beautiful foliage.
Namely the mock:
This beautiful arbuse blooms in June, but often in the month of May.
He spreads a very persistent and very pleasant scent throughout your garden and also has the distinction of’be very hardy.
It requires very little’maintenance and should s’adapt to n’anywhere in your garden.
Insects, pests and diseases seringat:
- This beautiful shrub is particularly sensitive to aphid attacks.
Malignant Council on the mock:
No need to make a contribution in fertilizer because the mock n’not need and flowering will be just as beautiful.
You can also find:
- Create a flowering hedge
- Spring flowering shrubs
- Flowering shrubs Calendar
- The hedge best defense against disease and insects!