The terrine seeding is perfectly suitable for growing indoors.
Through small holes below the bowl, drainage will s’operate effectively.
Make a seedling in pot:
- Have the beads’clay the bottom of the bowl (1 to 2 cm) to’improve drainage.
- Fill the bowl 2/3 d’a loam Special seedlings or’a substrate that you have prepared based peat blond or potting soil (half) of river sand (half).
- Straighten then a float or a wooden board and replace the soil to reach 3/4 of the height of the terrine.
- Tamp again
- Sow on the fly homogeneously
- Tamp lightly with a board.
Read also on sowing:
- Other sowing techniques