The seedling planting hole s’similar to row planting because only different number of seeds that will be asked in the groove.
- Buy seeds and cheaper seeds
Technique of seeding planting hole:
As for the row planting.
- Place the seeds at the bottom’a groove the depth of which may vary from 1 to 3 cm depending on the species.
- Prefer a small batch of seedlings 4-5 seeds evenly spaced across the width of the plant you will cultivate.
For example, if the plant to 20 cm wide at the’adulthood, have 4-5 seeds every 20 cm.
- When the first shoots appear, keep only the most beautiful and strong.
Malignant Council seedling planting hole:
- Trace your furrows in the direction of the prevailing winds!