Among the most used by gardeners favoring organic gardening, liquid manure, comfrey is also the’One of the most effective organic fertilizer to the garden and the kitchen garden.
It also acts as a repellent against parasites and compost activator.
Thanks to its high organic content, including potassium, calcium and nitrogen c’is a growth and flowering recognized stimulator for plants.
For a high-nitrogen fertilizer you use the of manure’nettles.
Technique to make 10 liters of liquid manure comfrey:
- Pick 1 kg of fresh leaves well.
- Steep in 10 liters’Rainwater (less limestone) for 1 to 2 weeks
- Do not use a metal container for maceration.
- Stir regularly
We know that the manure is ready when the liquid is black and the leaves are mashed to the bottom of the container.
- Then filter to remove any residue and have a perfectly clean liquid.
Use of manure comfrey:
The purin comfrey may be used throughout the period of growth and flowering plants and vegetables.
He s’used as fertilizer at 10% of manure comfrey to 90%’water.
- If I put 9 liters’water, j’So add 1l manure for a good fertilizer for plants.
He s’used as repellent against parasites at 5% of manure comfrey to 95%’water.
- If I put 9.5 liters’water in a spray, j’So add 50 cl of liquid manure.