Through manure of’nettles, create your solution’fertilizer and repellent against parasites 100% organic!
Discover the slurry of’nettles, excellent fertilizer for the vegetable garden and garden plants and very good anti-harmful to most pests such as aphids.
This will avoid’use harmful chemicals to’environment while maintaining a high efficiency!
Increasingly used now is found sold in specialized storess but it is also quite possible to do it yourself.
- Health: benefits and virtues of’Nettle Health
Usefulness and efficiency of manure’Nettles:
This mixture based’Nettles has unique qualities to stimulate plant growth, but also to reject most of the pests, aphids and mites.
The slurry of’nettles n’is not a cure against disease but a preventive treatment through its ability to strengthen plant defenses.
- Effective fertilizer : Plants need’nitrogen to grow. They are found in all fertilizers and c’Thanks to its high nitrogen content of the manure’nettles bring nutrients essential for healthy plants.
- Repellent against parasites : S’it is less concentrated and applied directly to the leaves, of manure’Nettles have a good insect repellent against insects in general, aphids and some mites.
Recipe of the manure’Nettles:
The recipe of liquid manure’Nettle is both a traditional recipe but n’has never been so up to date with its organic side.
L’using 100% natural products in the garden is a guarantee of success for treating your plants, or to make the’fertilizers while protecting the planet.
The recipe of liquid manure’Nettle is very simple:
Pull the nettles :
Put them in a pan or bucket (absolutely avoid a metal tray)
Mix with the’water :
We must respect the following doses.
Fertilizer = 1 kg’nettles to 10L of’water
Repellent = 1 kg’nettles to 20L of’water
1 to 2 weeks, stirring about every two days
Filter the liquid manure solution’Nettles :
We must recover the mixture and dispose of residues’Nettles (Spread them on the compost)
Use as a repellent:
Spray the plants with a sprayer for’use against parasites
Use as an’Fertilizer:
Pour directly into the earth as a liquid fertilizer, after’be diluted in’water 10-20%.
Malignant Council on the manure of’Nettles:
If the slurry of’Nettle is very simple to make and you should not be a problem, however, a few things should make it easier ...
- You can speed up fermentation before chopping the nettles.
- For large quantities, use the lawn mower.
With this mixture you great savings and above all a very nice gesture for’environment.
- How to fight effectively against aphids