Aromatic plants have become a must for those who love gardening and cooking at the same time.
C’is pleased to cut its own chives to decorate his lettuce, his mint to flavor strawberries or basil to add flavor good well fresh tomatoes ...?
The cultivation of aromatic plants is really very simple.
It requires very little’space and daily satisfaction is guaranteed!
Where to grow herbs?
- Almost everywhere, provided that’there is a minimum of light and sun during the day.
- Warning, do not too strong sunlight as this may harm the plant.
- So choose preferably partial shade during the hottest hours, except the rosemary, thyme and basil.
Find the‘all the herbs with all culture tips
When planting herbs?
- Garden are found in almost throughout the’year for a culture of plant’inside, but for balconies and terraces, wait until end of month’April or beginning of May to put them outside.
What maintenance for aromatic plants?
Aromatic plants grow very quickly provided respect some rules.
- S’he s’is d’a Repotting, choose from loam Universal, plants or herbs.
- In the ground, improve the soil with a fertilizer special herbs.
- Water plants when the surface is dried to keep moist.
How to multiply my plants?
- You can make a seedling in pot March / April or a cuttings during’summer.
Is there a recommended associations?
Not really, it really depends on your aromatic flavors.
Just be sure to not put in the same garden that plants having the same water needs.
The best way to maintain effective aromatic plants is freeze them.
- Use an small glass jar as a jam jar.
Drying tends to alter the taste and flavor herbs while freezing perfectly maintains the aroma and freshness.
So use your old pots of jam or mustard, chop your herbs and close the box you put in the freezer.
You will use them as well several months after which allows to keep good herbs throughout the’winter.
- Find the‘all the herbs with all culture tips