The peony is a very pretty flower, pretty capricious, whose’Maintenance widely involved in flowering.
From spring to’Winter and planting the size of wilted flowers, here are all the tips.
In short, that’you should know:
Name : Paeonia
Family : Paeoniaceae
Type : Vivace
Height : 50 to 200 cm
Exposure : Sunny and part shade
Ground : Rather rich and moist
Foliage : Deciduous
Flowering : May-July
It is recommended to plant your peony to’autumn maintaining a distance of 80 to 100 cm between plants.
Fall planting allows to enjoy the bloom the following spring.
But for subjects purchased the container can grow up’spring, except during frost or heat and taking care’water more regularly the first year.
To’enrich the earth, bring a organic amendment manure and seaweed types to stimulate flowering.
- Prefer a sunny but not too hot or partial shade.
- Follow us planting tips
- Multiplication peonies by division of the tuft to’fall or early spring.
This gesture is recommended every 3-5 years to give new life to your plant.
Pruning and maintenance peonies:
The size of peonies, that’They are shrubs or herbaceous n’is not essential but it is said that’it advantageously contributes to bloom!
Remove faded flowers to as this will stimulate’emergence of new flowers.
Size of tree peonies:
Intaglio prefer to’fall or the end of’winter, remove dead wood and the most fragile branches.
Size herbaceous peonies:
The herbaceous peony normally disappears naturally from the first cold to reappear the following spring.
Do not remove the foliage before that’it is faded, because the peony is needed to build its reserves in order to’a new flowering.
- At the end of’fall or in early’winter, you can permanently remove wilted leaves.
- Put a mulch of dried leaves on top will protect the roots from frost and fertilize the soil
Namely the peony:
This perennial is herbaceous or shrubby, offers a beautiful and generous bloom throughout the spring.
- The peonies have the’inconvenience to push much more slowly than herbaceous peonies.
- The herbaceous peonies disappear completely in winter to bloom again more beautiful in spring when the peonies keep their branches the’Winter without exceeding 2 m in height.
The flowers are fragrant and sometimes drawn into a ball and lonely absolutely beautiful.
Be planted peonies in massive perennial or’shrubs, the footing’a hedge, but also in isolated in a beautiful part the garden.
Malignant Council on peonies:
Sound quite fragile peonies and need to be treated with caution if you have to move.