L’orange Mexican marvel at the beginning of spring with its beautiful small white flowers that are flooding the’shrub.
The planting,’Maintenance and size allow’improve flowering and growth of this shrub’exception.
In short, that’you should know:
Name : Choisya ternata
Family : Rutaceae
Type : Shrub
Height : 2 to 3 m
Exposure : Sunlight
Foliage : Evergreen
Flowering : April to June
- Find our selection of stunning orange Mexico.
Plantation of’orange Mexico:
It is best to plant the’orange Mexico spring or to’autumn.
Bought pot or container, it can also be planted throughout the’year avoiding periods of frost and high temperatures.
From the beginning, sprinkle generously and regularly without flooding the roots of’shrub
- L’contribution of’fertilizer for planting in the hole allows’improving’rooting, recovery and growth of’orange Mexico.
- Follow us shrub planting tips
Maintenance’an orange tree from Mexico:
Here is a tree that requires little’maintenance, but you can improve flowering and growth with some care.
If your Mexican orange blossoms little or no or that the leaves are abnormally small, c’is that’there is a deficiency in the soil.
- Bring the’fertilizer for flowering shrubs or tomatoes in spring .
- For prolonged drought, watering when the soil is dry, especially the first year after planting
- Amend the soil to’autumn with fertilizer from manure type and algae
- Mulch the ground in summer to keep the’soil moisture
L’orange Mexico, that’It is isolated, in hedges or solid does not require any particular size.
But it is often nice to him give a beautiful silhouette, especially when’it is part of’a hedge.
- If you want reduce or balance the silhouette, Avoid pruning at the end of the’winter as this could’alter flowering.
- Always wait end of flowering to cut, preferably in June.
Namely on’orange Mexico:
Beautiful shrub compact habit and beautiful blooms, l’orange of Mexico is as its name’suggests, is a native of this country’Central America.
Qu’it is Aztec Pearl or Sundance, it is very easy to grow and to’advantage of not exceed 2-3 meters high, which avoids cutting too regularly.
It is even possible to let push the’never cut the shrub, it n’never reach more than 3 meters high.
Flowers, resembling those of’orange tree, are very fragrant and it s’adapts to both the open ground in the garden that’to the container gardening on a terrace or balcony.
About the Council’orange Mexico:
Apart from planting and during the first year after it is pointless’watering excessively because the’Mexican orange n’not needed.
- Find our selection of stunning orange Mexico
Read on shrubs:
- Create a flowering hedge
- Create a persistent hurdle
- Flowering shrubs Calendar
- All about the creation’a free hedge