Muscari that’also called clusters hyacinth is a very decorative bulb flower.
L’maintenance, planting to flowering is very easy and’decorative effect is guaranteed.
In short, that’you should know:
Name : Muscari
Family : Asparagaceae
Type: Bulb Spring
Height : 15/20 cm
Exposure : Sunlight
Ground : Ordinary
Flowering : March to May
Planting muscari, hyacinth clusters:
Do it important group to form beautiful colored spots, plant the bulbs to’autumn.
- You can vary the exhibition in order to’have spread blooms
- Prefer sunny or partially shaded situations
- Muscari plant to a depth equal to three times that of the bulb
- It is resistant to low temperatures and even snow
- By leaving the flowers in place, she spontaneously resèment
Maintenance of muscari:
Muscari is a bulbous plant that requires no maintenance.
If you grow your muscari pot, n’Remember to’watering when the soil is dry on the surface.
Some gestures allow you to’have beautiful blooming sustainable d’year.
- Cut the leaves only when’it is completely faded
- Divide the bulbs every 3 to 4 years to regenerate the muscari
- An amendment to’autumn makes it more dense and abundant flowering
TO muscari know about:
This little plant that is characterized by its small blue bell flowers is perfect solid, bordering in border or rockery.
- They form, when’there are many, a beautiful colorful carpet.
- Plant and dozens of bulbs in one place and you will create the best effect.
L’species often used in our gardens is the muscari d’Armenia (Muscari armeniacum) that’also called hyacinth clusters or muscari mediterranean (Muscari comosum)
Depending on the species and varieties of muscari, they can measure 20 to 60 cm high but the most common are medium sized
Often found muscari pot at florists for indoor use from the’winter, but be aware that’it is usually forced to bloom earlier and that’it is difficult to replant in the ground.
Malignant Council on the muscari:
Pointless’water, Muscari n’not need it!