Well known as the’enemy No. 1 Vine, mildew is indeed a constant threat to the grape harvest, but also for some garden vegetables such as tomatoes or potatoes.
A preventive and regular treatment should ensure a good harvest without mildew.
Downy mildew is characterized d’first by’appearance of some tasks on the leaves to spread gently to’all the foliage.
- He s’is d’fungus disease that primarily affects Vine, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Of the brown patches are formed in places on the leaves, they turn brown and fall completely
Favorable conditions for the development of late blight:
Mildew particularly like hot and humid conditions and dense foliage that leave little pass the’air and light.
- L’Moisture is the main factor favoring its development.
- Since most fungal attacks, mildew will more easily tend to spread after rain.
- Spaced and airy plant limit the spread of late blight
Organic Anti Mildew Treatment:
There are bios treatment quite effective in controlling and treating mildew.
- There Bordeaux mixture is the only effective preventive measure against mildew.
- Regular application early in the spring and autumn is required.
- Treatment s’applied throughout the growing cycle.
- Treat at regular intervals, on average every 15 days and after rain.
- If’attack, only curative treatment called anti-mildew can s’be effective.
Other diseases and treatments:
- Find the main plant diseases and their treatment