Here is the second part of our article on depolluting plants.
You will find below the most common and easy to grow for maximum results.
To return to the first part, click here
Among the many house plants’Inside, we find:
It mainly absorbs formaldehyde, xylene and’ammonia present in detergents.
It acts on the Cigarette smoke, the deodorants or the polish.
He s’settled in light and is particularly suitable for the’inside our homes and apartments.
S’it is one of the best-selling plants, c’also thanks to its great decorative power.
- Find all the tips for have a beautiful ficus
It mainly absorbs formaldhéhyde and pentachlorophenol.
We find these component in most materials used for furniture but also the glue, varnishes and household products
C’is a plant that loves’moisture and can also take pleasure in a bathroom for example.
L’Maintenance is easy and you will love its glossy foliage.
- Find all the tips for have a nice philodendron
He s’is the’one of the plants of’Inside the effective to clean the’air.
Very efficient thanks to its great power’absorption and rejection, it eliminates most of the products that’is used for’maintenance and cleaning of the house.
But also those present in materials that make up the furniture
For’indoor use, choose Nephrolepis exaltata
- Find all the tips for have a nice fern
L’n Aréca’is not only the’one of the plants of’Inside preferred and most used without any doubt, it is also part of depolluting plants.
It absorbs very well xylene and formaldhéhyde.
They can be found in these products painting and varnishes but also in most products’maintenance.
L’Aréca like them sunny and bright place.
- Find all the tips for have a nice Aréca
The Calathea likes especially well in bright places without direct sunlight.
Beyond his great decorative power thanks to its unique and original foliage, it purifies’ambient d’a multitude of substances more or less toxic.
L’Calathea maintenance is easy and requires virtually no care and that his presence gives a lot of fun.
- Find all the tips for have a nice Calathea
L’anthurium has become a key plants of’inside.
Its flowering is wonderful and can last throughout’s year’it is well maintained.
On top of that, it has the’advantage’absorb Many chemicals such as’ammonia.
.It is perfect to decorate a kitchen or any other room in the house as pretty humid bathroom
- Find all the tips for have a nice anthurium
Dieffenbachia originates’Central America and Brazil.
L’maintenance, potting, the’watering or the’exposure are all little things that will make your more beautiful dieffenbachia.
She brought joy to our homes and apartment thanks to its large decorative power.
Besides all these advantages, has the dieffenbachia’advantage’moisten’air when’If too dry, very useful when’there is an air-conditioning
- Find all the tips for have a beautiful dieffenbachia
Contrary to what some varieties suggests the dracaena n’is a palm tree.
But likeness is confusing and’maintenance needed is often close to that of’a palm tree.
Both aesthetic and very easy to grow, it is part of the plants’Inside the most popular and best-selling.
With dracaena, you absorb the formaldehyde and benzene, that’is particularly found in the cigarette smoke
- Find all the tips for have a nice dracaena
The croton is native to the Pacific Islands.
L’maintenance, potting, the’watering or the’exhibition are small gestures that will make your more beautiful croton.
She brought joy to our homes and apartment thanks to its great power and unique decorative foliage.
But it also has a great power decontaminating and fight effectively against formaldehyde.
- Find all the tips for have a beautiful croton
In our climate, this plant s’moved to’inside our homes and our apartments.
It grows well when the temperature is around 20-22 °.
Both very decorative and easy’maintenance, Spathiphyllum surprised by its great ability to remove toxic chemicals.
It absorbs compounds in varnishes, plastics, paints and other materials’present use in furniture.
- Find all the tips for have a nice Spathiphyllum
Finally, here d’Other very effective depolluting plants:
- The cycads : At’palm pace, it's perfect for the cleanup of xylene and toluene in paint, varnish, ink, but also glues, perfumes and chemical deodorant.
- The clivia : It effectively trap chemical particles in the’air.
- The ivy : It absorbs toluene, trichoréthylène, formaldehyde, and carbon monoxide.
- L’azalea Very effective against the’ammonia that is found in the products’maintenance.
- The Chrysanthemum : It eliminates mainly trichlorethylene that’found in solvents (which fortunately are disappearing)
- The chlorophytum : He participates in’elimination of the’excess carbon monoxide.
- The sansevieria : Eliminates benzene
- The rubber
The two great advantages of biofilm plant:
- The pleasure of seeing his house embellished and vegetated!
- Find the best deals Guide of plants’inside
Finally, another way to limit pollution’interior of’regularly ventilate rooms your house or apartment.
If the window in summer are almost always open in winter it is necessary’aerate at least 2 times 15 min each piece in the day.
It feels good to your home but also your house plants!
To return to the Part of the’article on depolluting plants, click here