The organic gardening comprises applying to the principles of gardening’organic farming.
The essential difference with’Organic farming is the fact that gardening, leisure activity, n’is not subject to economic constraints of’agriculture.
Compared with the traditional gardening, the main differences are:
- There removal of chemical inputs : Pesticides, herbicides, miticides ...
- The biological approach presents’benefit limit spending to a strict minimum, mainly tools and seeds. These can often be produced even stronger by the gardener himself.
- The Seeds, to respect the laws in force for organic farming, should normally be from the’organic agriculture.
- For fertilization, privileged use of compost, c’is to say in’all crop residues or from the table (cut plants, vegetable residues consumption ... except the bones that can still be crushed).
Organic treatment of major diseases and pests of the garden:
|Organic treatment against aphids
|Treatment against the’powdery mildew
|The treatment against codling moth worm or fruit
||The treatment against cherry fruit fly
|Organic treatment against caterpillars
|The treatment against fruit fly
|Treatment against whiteflies
||The treatment against larva’othiorynque
|Treatment against rust
|Treatment against mildew
|Treatment against scab
||Treatment against canker
|The treatment against brown rot, Monilia
Treatment against scale insects
Moderate watering preserves our environment:
L’Water is a resource increasingly rare on our planet and it is important to preserve it.
- Find the good advice water the plants while limiting’impact on the’environment
A well-made plantation protects nature:
By planting trees and shrubs at the right time, you will help the’roots and therefore a better recovery.
Your tree or shrub is more vigorous, you limit the watering, the’contribution of’fertilizers as well as’use of products against diseases or parasites.
This limits your environmental footprint.
- Find all our planting tips of trees and shrubs.
The slurry of’Nettles: a good organic fertilizer and an effective way to fight against parasites.
- Find our tips do yourself a slurry of’Nettles
L’Compost use is excellent for recycling green waste, but also for plants.
- Find our tips do a good compost and how’use