Shale is a decorative mineral mulch very long and covering whose aesthetic features are excellent.
He s’is actually slate gravel and can find a place in our gardens and walkways.
Benefits of shale:
- Highly decorative mulch
- Durable: unalterable, fireproof, rot-proof and resistant to all weather conditions (rain, wind, etc ...)
- Neutral pH.
- Saves watering by limiting’evaporation.
- Prevents growth of weeds.
- Protects against frost
With all these advantages,
- you stimulate root development and thus the growth of your plants.
- You will enjoy’a more abundant flowering and’an even more beautiful garden!
Purple brown and very stable over the years, it is particularly suitable for mulching all massifs: Trees, shrubs, green and flowering plants,’inside of’outside.
Malignant Council on shale:
This mulch has many’benefits, but not to fertilize the soil.
Underlayment, so you can put a layer of cocoa shells and you will benefit from all the advantages!
- Protect plants against cold through mulching
- A multitude of plant mulch
- Different minerals mulch