The pralinage is to coat the roots’a rosebush, d’a tree or’a shrub of’a mixture that assist in the recovery when planting.
This should be made shortly after’purchase of the plant and before’appearance of the first buds
What does a praline?
He s’is d’a muddy mix that’it is easy to manufacture with compost, manure, garden soil and the’water.
You can also put the cow dung, a praline n’will only get better.
There are also ready for the Pralins’Jobs sold in garden centers.
The method for doing his praline:
- Cut the damaged roots and the roots are too long to be spread without being curved.
- Soak the roots in the praline for several hours (preferably 24 hours). The mixture should remain stuck to the roots.
- Plant your plants safe in his recovery and normal development are almost guaranteed!
Find our advice sheets dedicated to planting:
- Planting roses
- Planting trees and shrubs
- Plantation heather plants