Hyacinth is arguably one of the prettiest flower bulb.
She s’normally used outside, but it is also found at the beginning of the’Winter in our interiors
Spring planting and maintenance to’winter, here are all the tips.
In short, that’you should know:
Name : Hyacinthus
Family : Lily
Type: Bulb Spring
Height : 20 to 30 cm
Exposure : Sunny and part shade
Ground : Ordinary
Flowering outdoor : March-April
Indoor flowering : December to March
- Read also: Colors to heat the’winter
- Read also: Squill, the bluebell
In the ground for a flowering hyacinths in spring:
- Grow your preference hyacinths to’autumn to 10 cm, for a flowering in spring.
- Hyacinths will be much nicer if you create beautiful color tasks.
This requires plant bulbs in groups spacing in the 10-15 cm.
There are more and more the’effect is remarkable!
- Find our tips well planted land bulbs
- Here are also tips for plant in a clay hyacinths and flooded land
Potted hyacinths for flowering in’fall or winter:
It is possible to bloom bluebells in’inside of his house, l’until autumn’early spring.
As early as September and up’the month of January,
- In a pot or cup, make a compost bed 3 or 4 cm.
- Place bulbs so that’it is key to get a beautiful compact effect.
- Cover with soil leaving just the tips of the bulbs out.
- Place all in a cool, dark and relatively wet.
- Once the leaves come out, put the cup in a bright place and a little less expenses (environ10 °)
- A few days later you can put them in your home to enjoy flowering.
Size, maintenance hyacinth:
Hyacinth in the ground:
Hyacinths that’we land to plant’autumn bloom spring, what constitutes’normal flowering season.
- The end of flowering, cut it when foliage’he although yellowed and only at this time because c’is when the plant holds its reserves for the next flowering.
Hyacinths purchased and grown in pots are destined to flourish our inner Winter. There is no need to keep them in their pot because they do not bloom again unless put to’outside.
- The end of flowering, it is no need to keep your potted hyacinths because those flowers indoors only that bloom’once.
- You can still put the bulbs in the ground’exterior for a bloom in the 1 or 2 years.
Namely the hyacinth:
Characterized by its pretty flowers cluster, they form beautiful fragrant bells.
Hyacinth offers a very beautiful sight from the early spring outdoors and in the month of December indoors.
Solid, planter or bouquet, pastel colors, pink, blue or white delight you.
Hyacinths are classified into categories:
- Hyacinth Gardens, these are the ones that’found especially in pot at Christmas.
- Paris hyacinth or provincialis and the Hyacinth albulus, Roman or romanus.
The last two are the most resistant over the years.
Malignant Council about hyacinth:
Do not be surprised if over the years, hyacinth garden blooms less, it is inevitable.
We must think of regular replanting of new bulbs.
Also read on flowering bulb:
- Although planting bulbs and hyacinth
- Plant hyacinths in a clay soil and flooded
- The bulbs that bloom the’summer