L’Hibiscus’inside that’is also called China Rose offers a beautiful long lasting flowers.
Flowering plant par excellence, it is easy’although some maintenance tips s’necessary for lasting flowering.
Here are all the advice’maintaining your hibiscus’inside.
In short, that’you should know:
Name Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
Family : Malvaceae
Type : House plant’inside
Height : 0.4 to 1.5 m
Exposure : Bright
Foliage : Persistent indoors
Flowering : March to November
- If you are seeking advice on‘althea, Hibiscus’outside, c’Here
Planting and repotting of’Hibiscus:
If you buy your hibiscus flower, do not repot the plant as this may disrupt. China Rose also like to feel at’close.
- The Repotting s’generally carried out in March, prior to the resumption of vegetation.
- Choose a pot’a very slightly larger diameter.
- Make a mixture of loam and peaty soil
- Put gravel or balls’clay pot bottom for facilitate drainage.
Can plant a hibiscus’outdoors inside if your climate allows. Indeed this plant from freezing
- Then choose a sunny and sheltered from the wind
- Plant your China Rose in a mixture of compost, garden soil and heath land.
- L’hibiscus that grows well in our climate is’althea or purple tree
Multiplication of’hibiscus : Cuttings in the spring or summer.
Maintenance, size of’Hibiscus’Inside:
L’hibiscus be d’more beautiful and blooms if you prune in early spring
- Perform intaglio remodeling slightly the figure in March.
During the period cafin stimulate growth and foster a spectacular flowering.
Watering of’hibiscus in the spring and summer:
C’is this period of growth that water needs are greatest. Nevertheless, it is essential not to flood the roots and dry the Terree between 2 waterings.
A 2 waterings per week is often enough
Watering of’hibiscus in’autumn and winter:
Where’hibiscus between dormant, begin to reduce watering in order to adapt them to room temperature.
- In addition it is cool and at least the plant needs’water.
Diseases and parasites in the’Hibiscus:
L’hibiscus tends to wilt and leaves to turn to the’Inside:
- C’is often too much heat or too much sun exposure
- Bassinez possibly the root ball in the’non calcareous water
The leaves are sticky and tacky and small insects invade sheets:
- C’is an attack of aphids, here how to fix it
The leaves have a light down white and fluffy :
- C’is probably an attack of cochineal here advice and treatment
The leaves fall abnormally and sudden manner:
- C’is an excess’water, it must wait until the soil is dry on the surface between two waterings
- Avoid currents’cold air or sudden temperature changes
The buds fall before’hatch:
- C’is often linked to very dry
- Avoid proximity’a radiator or’too sunny window
- Place the pot on a pebble bed or balls’clays slightly covered’water
Malignant Council about the’Hibiscus:
To stimulate flowering, remove faded flowers to As.