Charcoal offers foliage quite original and very decorative.
L’maintenance, planting of size, will allow you to’improve the growth of your charcoal.
In short, that’you should know:
Name : Euonymus
Family : Célastracées
Type : Shrub
Height : 0.5 to 5 m
Exposure : Sunny and part shade
Ground : Ordinary
Foliage : Deciduous or evergreen
Fructification : September-October
- Buy charcoal for the best price
Emphasize a planting charcoal to’fall to promote’roots and therefore the recovery.
- Charcoal loves the sun and c’is that’it blooms best but perfectly tolerates partial shade
- Charcoal tolerate any type of soil, that’it is acidic or limestone, heavy or well drained
- Water regularly after planting
In hedge, observe a spacing of’at least 80 cm to 1 m between each subject.
Size and charcoal from the interview:
Size n’is not essential, there is recourse if we want to reduce or reshape the silhouette.
- Cut in’fall or spring order’balance the’tree for evergreen species
- Prefer a fairly straightforward size end’winter for deciduous species to keep a compact pot
- Avoid size in times of cold and especially frosts.
L’Maintenance is very easy and requires little care apart from the size.
Namely the charcoal:
The charcoal fruit are unique and the many varieties allow you to choose the most varied colors.
The fruits are contained by the capsules which open at the’fall. Their seeds naturally attract birds with their yellow, red or orange that contrast with the red of their envelope
- Persistent, this shrub is often found in hedges.
- Lapse, its leaves are beautiful in’fall and alternate between purple, the’orange and pink.
Charcoal is when’he took advantage of’a real summer but he fears the heat wave c’Therefore, little seen in the Mediterranean.
It does not fear frost and can therefore be planted everywhere in our climate.
Malignant Council on charcoal:
Charcoal is ideal for evergreen hedges and will bring a more wide variety of often original colors.