The coreopsis is a beautiful perennial summer flowering. Its yellow flowers’gold are remarkable with their core purple color.
Both easy’maintenance and very floriferous, the’decorative effect is guaranteed, whether solid, box or planter.
In short, that’you should know:
Name : Coreopsis
Family : Asteraceae
Type : Vivace
Height : 40 to 100 cm depending on the variety
Exposure : Sunlight
Ground : Ordinary, well drained
Flowering : May to September
Plantation of coreopsis:
The coreopsis plant ideally l’fall or spring but still off period of frost or high temperatures.
- The coreopsis tolerates all soil types
- He likes a sunny, even on dry land
- Following distance of each foot’30/40 cm and enrich your soil with soil.
Multiplication division of the tuft early spring.
- If you do not touch the flowers, the plant is sown spontaneously d’year by year and multiplies easily.
Size of the coreopsis:
Cut flowers wilted in as to stimulate new blooms
- The variety grandiflora deserves’be staked
- Cast off after flowering.
Namely the coreopsis:
This herb, native to’North America, is as an’Annual and as a perennial.
It has a bushy character.
It illuminates its bright yellow and very well located place for groups or border.
Malignant Council about the coreopsis:
Stake larger stems to avoid that’they fold under’wind.