Whether in an apartment or house with garden, gardening with children is a pleasure both fun and educational.
Source of awakening, learning patience and respect and enjoyable time spent with family, gardening with children offers many activities.
But still need to be loved gardening to children. Some tips.
Make indoor seedlings
What an interesting idea as it will allow your little bundle of joy to follow the evolution of its seeds. Indeed, as we know, children are not necessarily patients. So do expect to see out the young shoots of land is a little daring.
It only has to make your little seedling pots with simple materials recovery: your kids will love. Take yoghurt pots (pots or glass or land, as you wish), seeds herbs (basil, parsley, etc.), a pen, fertilized soil and of course a small watering can.
Start by making your child a painting activity :
- Take the pots (whether plastic, glass or earth) and decorate them.
- Once dry pots, potting soil you fill in with your child.
- Remember to pack a little and moisten the earth.
- Then, with the pen, you can make a hole 2 inches deep in each pot. You will place it with your little reboucherez some seeds and all the holes.
- Water lightly you keep the soil slightly moist
Advertise become your little bundle of joy that should not be more than a few days for the basil (Or parsley or other) is the tip of her nose. You see, each day your child will come to check.
When the plant finally released, it will become garden enthusiast!
Making a snowman head that grows
Still the idea of making fun of gardening to bring your child to later cultivate his vegetable garden or a small garden, so start slowly playfully.
So take a low old (not drilled!).
- With your child, drag it a good amount of grass seed you tasserez into the toe with sawdust (you can also use potting soil)
- Do not hesitate on the quantity c’is sawdust that will give the shape you want your man (the simplest being a gentleman potato; it does not require large carving skills).
- Once done, make a tight knot and cut the rest of the bottom too.
- Now is the time to customize Mr. Potato: Use scissors, stickers, glue and everything on hand you going to make her eyes, nose, mouth, ears, etc. In short, let your imagination!
You can now position Mr. potatoes in a yoghurt pot filled with water and put it in the sun. Within days, Mr. Potato has lots of hair!
- Mr potato should always be slightly moist so that it grows!