Planting’a shrub or’a tree is a milestone in the life of the subject you have just’buy.
After being grown in container, in a nursery or a horticulturist, he arrives in a new environment in which it will s’adapt.
So follow carefully each step outlined below and your shrub will grow perfectly!
Plant a tree or shrub:
- Dig diameter hole 4-5 times higher than the root ball you are going to plant.
|Shrubs||60 cm||50 cm|
|Rosiers||50 cm||40 cm|
- Crumble ground which has been removed. Check that’he n’there were more pieces like stones or pieces of wood.
Mix the soil with planting soil and organic amendment manure and seaweed type.
You can also add sand if your soil is not draining.
Read: The soil has what is it for?
- Place the root ball in a bucket’water to rehydrate the earth and roots s’shaft.
- Or scratch the roots without damaging them lightly and to detach from each other if they are too cross.
- Put some d’organic fertilizer granulated in the hole.
- Place your tree center hole taking care’spread the roots at the bottom.
- Fill the hole with the mixture you have prepared (land + peat + Amendment)
- Tamp slightly soil.
- Water profusely
Council on planting’shrubs
- For trees or shrubs more’1 m high, there must be a tutor.
This avoids that’it bends and breaks under’wind.
Read also on planting:
- Plantation heather plants
- Planting roses
- Planting bulbs
- Spring flowering shrubs
- The summer-flowering shrubs
- the autumn-flowering shrubs
- The winter-flowering shrubs
- Find the cheapest trees and shrubs on the Guide