25% of rivers in western and southern Europe are highly polluted.
For 20 years, raw water deteriorate alarmingly.
So it is really important to preserve this resource by the’using as reasonably possible.
Did you know?
- In France, only 1% of drinking water is drunk,
- half the world's population will face very large water shortages in the next 25 years,
- it is increasingly important to preserve this scarce resource.
Malignant Council about the’Watering:
The board of WWF Water evaporates quickly in the heat of the sun:
- Usually watered too much and very often wrong.
- In summer, enjoy the cool evening to water.
This will allow time for plants and land to quench their thirst before evaporation.
- Sprinkle rather morning in autumn and spring, to avoid the risk of freezing.
- Check the weather before watering because it can always rain!
L’Ideally, of course, set up a recuperator’rainwater.