L’garden shed is the ideal location to store the’essential gardening tools and crafts, prepare seedlings in’sheltered from the wind or rain.
If’offer is more complete and varied materials, what are the elements that should allow you to choose your garden shed.
The size of’a garden shed varies depending on the size of your garden, but also on the’utility you want to give it.
- Find the selection’garden sheds experts
Using the’garden shed:
Besides the fact that’it serves to store the’essential gardening tools, the mower, the’gasoline or the plant treatment products,’garden shed can also serve as a DIY or seedbed preparation.
On the’also used, when’it is illuminated through a window, for protect plants against frost-free cold during’winter.
The trunk or’outdoor storage cabinet:
C’is ideal for storing small gardening equipment such as’watering can, the’hand tools but also the patio accessories such as cushions or planters and pots of’summer.
Benefits of the storage box:
- Its footprint is low since its size varies from 1 to 3 m 2.
- It can even be used on a large terrace
Disadvantages of wooden storage chest:
- It offers little storage capacity
- The materials used are wood, PVC and metal. If the wood is the material that asks more’maintenance,’cabinet or chest pvc n’any demand which is an obvious product.
L’wooden garden shed:
C’is probably the most common in our gardens because it is the more aesthetic and the one that best in the landscape background.
We find different woods such as pine, the’spruce or cedar.
it is essential that the wood is Class 4 autoclave treated for maximum durability.
Finally, choose wood FSC or PEFC certified because c’is the guarantee that’they come from cultivated forests and controlled.
- Its size varies as the size wooden chalets varies generally from March to December m2.
- It is the most aesthetic garden sheds SINCE’it uses wood, 100% natural material
- Find the selection of expert’wooden garden sheds
Disadvantages of’wooden garden shed:
- Wood is a material that requires little’maintenance over the years.
PVC resin garden shed:
At’Like PVC windows and doors, the’garden shed n’has not escaped this modern material which offers many advantages.
Strong, lightweight and easy’maintenance,’PVC resin shelter is also much Quick and easy to assemble.
Unlike wood, c’is a material which does not deform with heat or cold.
In addition to this, PVC is highly resistant to shocks and UV rays.
- Find the selection of expert’resin garden sheds
Benefits of’PVC resin garden shed:
- C’is probably’away tomorrow for its ease of installation and’maintenance.
- Ideal for situations beachfront, material does not degrade over time.
Disadvantages of’PVC resin garden shed:
- Although great improvements are made to the’aesthetics, it does not blend as well in the garden that’traditional wooden chalet.
Metal garden shed:
C’a solution is roughly similar to the’Resin shelter for its ease of assembly.
Benefits of’Metal shelter:
- It is easy to install and requires only little’maintenance for all shelters in galvanized metal.
- Find the selection of expert’Metal garden sheds
Disadvantages of’Metal shelter:
- It may hurt age if you live by the sea.
- Less aesthetic than wood, it can nevertheless be painted easily, but then lose side are easy’maintenance.
Garden shed and building permits:
The construction of’a garden shed requires a building permit if the surface is greater than 20 m2.
However, you must make a simple statement of work for all surfaces less than 20 m2.